Reservations shall be paid as follows:
- For direct reservations made more than 30 days before arrival: 30% guarantee deposit within 4 days after reservation.
- For direct reservations made at least 7 days before arrival: 30% guarantee deposit within 48 hours after reservation.
- For direct reservations made less than 7 days before arrival: 30% guarantee deposit within 24 hours after reservation.
- For reservations made through Online Travel Agencies (OTA) like Booking.com or Expedia, the deposit is 50% of the total amount.
The outstanding balance will be paid either in cash, via local bank transfer, or with your credit card at
the time of arrival. We do not accept checks.
If you rent your apartment for several months, the remaining rent will be split into an adequate number of partial payments (see n.5 below).
Please see our rental conditions here
If you have a bank account in Panama, please pay your confirmatory deposit via bank transfer (ACH),
which is free of cost.
For online payments with credit cards, we reserve the right to charge the cost of the transaction, which is about 3.5% for Panamanian cards and about 5% for international cards. We will not charge fees for on-site payments with credit cards (physical presence of the card).
You can pay the due rest of your rent on arrival either with cash or a credit or debit card. In this case, we will not charge the cost of the transaction with the card.
Online payments with credit cards
For the payment of your confirmatory deposit, we will send you a link to a secure website where you can pay with your credit card.
We will credit you the net amount received.
Transfer from inside Panama:
BENEFICIARY'S NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER: Tuscany Real Estates S.A., checking account 16101232431
BENEFICIARY'S BANK: GLOBAL BANK CORP.
Reservation and Cancelling
- Your reservation is guaranteed only after the payment of the confirmatory deposit
which must be paid in the terms described above.
The remaining rent will be paid in full on your arrival.
- The total amount of the rent will not change if your arrival is delayed for any reason unless we have previously agreed on a different arrival date and a different rent.
- If you reduce your stay without a previous agreement, we will charge you for the nights that you stayed and apply a penalty of 33% of the rent including 10% taxes for the unused nights as compensation for the lost opportunity to rent the apartment otherwise.
- In case of refunds, we will charge the occurring bank fees as well as the accounting fees with a minimum of $60.
- In case you do not arrive at all ("no show"), we will use your confirmatory deposit to cover the penalty.
- You will receive a formal invoice for the total amount that we received.